ConnectRichmond Needs Your Help
You have the power to shape our community. Please consider becoming a ConnectRichmond supporting member by making your tax deductible contribution today. Your voluntary membership will help more than 1,500 local organizations access volunteers, donors, resources and information to better meet their missions and, in turn, strengthen our community. If ConnectRichmond is as important to you as the cost of a professional conference, journal subscription, luncheon speaker or management class, consider a similar investment.
Our goal is to keep ConnectRichmond free. Your voluntary membership support at any level is appreciated. All donors will be recognized as a ConnectRichmond Partner.
Suggested Membership Levels
- Individuals: $35
- Organizations, businesses and government entities with annual operating budgets of:
- Less than $25,000: $50
- $25,000 to $100,000: $100
- $100,000 to $500,000: $200
- $500,000 to $1 Million: $300
- Greater than $1 Million: $500 (Includes sponsorship recognition in a Weekly Update distributed to nearly 5,700 people in the Metro Richmond area)
- Benefactors: $1,500 and above (Includes revolving logo placement on the Web site
Two Ways To Contribute (Both are tax deductible)
1. Make a secure donation online. Your donation will be processed through the Partnership for Nonprofit Excellence. Please be sure to designate the money to ConnectRichmond.
2. Checks can be made payable to ConnectRichmond c/o Partnership for Nonprofit Excellence, 7501 Boulders View Drive, Suite 101, Richmond VA 23225