Connect Richmond Needs Your Help
You have the power to shape our community. Please consider becoming a Connect Richmond supporting member by making your tax deductible contribution today. Your voluntary membership will help more than 1,200 local nonprofits access volunteers, businesses, donors, resources and information to better meet their missions and, in turn, strengthen the work we do together. If Connect Richmond is as important to you as the cost of a professional conference, journal subscription, luncheon speaker or management class, consider a similar investment.
Our goal is to keep Connect Richmond free. Your voluntary membership support at any level is appreciated. All donors will be recognized on the Connect Richmond Partners Web page.
Suggested Membership Levels
Organizations, businesses and government entities with annual operating budgets of:
- Less than $25,000 $50
- $25,000 to $100,000 $100
- $100,000 to $500,000 $200
- $500,000 to $1 Million $300
- Greater than $1 Million $500 (Includes sponsorship of one Weekly Update e-newsletter distributed to nearly 5,700 people in the Metro Richmond area)
- Benefactors: $1,500 and above (Includes revolving logo placement on the new Connect Richmond Web site launching in January)
Four Ways To Contribute (All are tax deductible)
1. Click here to make a secure online donation.
2. Checks can be made payable to Connect Richmond c/o The Partnership for Nonprofit Excellence, and mailed to 7501 Boulders View Drive, Suite 110, Richmond, VA 23225.
3. Earn dollars for Connect Richmond when you Shop Online.
4. State employees can support Connect Richmond through the Commonwealth of Virginia Campaign (CVC), Code # 3652.