Login or Register above to save this search to your Personal Profile
|Pamplin Historical Park|
|Primary Duties: |
The Administration Supervisor is responsible for coordinating or performing on a day-to-day basis all functions pertaining to budget and finance, procurement, accounts payable, benefits administration, and clerical support at the Park. The incumbent serves as the principal advisor to the Executive Director and Director of Operations on all administrative matters and supervises a staff of two employees.
Please visit http://pamplinpark.org/careeropportunities.html#AS
for complete vacancy announcement.
The successful candidate will:
• Possess an Associate’s degree in a relevant field; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Five years of practical experience in an office environment performing financial record keeping.
• Two years of experience using word processing and spreadsheet software applications
• Two years of experience in a supervisory position.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills using standard English at a college graduate level.
• Demonstrated ability to support multiple tasks simultaneously without supervision.
• Demonstrated ability to draft professional correspondence.
• A positive work record demonstrating reliability.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including occasional weekends, holidays, and extended hours.
|Position: ||Full Time|
|Open Until: ||Open until position is filled|
|How to Apply: ||How to Apply: |
Applicants should complete the standard Pamplin Historical Park application available on the Park’s web site, www.pamplinpark.org, or by calling the Park at 804-861-2408. In additional, each applicant should submit a written narrative elaborating on his/her specific qualifications for the position. Narrative statements must not exceed two pages. Submit applications to Pamplin Historical Park, 6125 Boydton Plank Road, Petersburg VA 23803, Attn: Gloria Rose. Current hourly or full-time Pamplin Historical Park employees need only submit a written request for consideration.